What's new

Thompson Cigar sucks

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'd ordered from Thompson once before, April '04, after I saw one of their ads in Esquire magazine. A couple of weeks ago, I saw another one, 16 smokes for $30. Ordered it last Thursday 7/20, but it's been showing "In process" the entire time. I sent an email yesterday morning to say, "Ship today or cancel". No response and my order status hasn't changed.

I also placed an order with JR the same day and they arrived Wednesday.

BTW, where does Thompson get all those weirdo brands? Papayo? Bacchus? La Prueba? To be fair, other retailers try to pawn off these unknown cigars also, but not to the same extent. Oh well, live and learn. I won't order from them again.

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Many of the bigger retailers have house brands that are good. Thompson's tends to be a bit over priced and their house brands are not that great.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well, even though I cancelled the order, it arrived today - almost three weeks after I placed it. They shipped the smokes in a black carry case along with some accessories which was not listed in the ad.

thecatmac

IS IN THE HOUSE!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I agree! I bought a sampler pack and so far I am disapointed in their line. I smoked one and half way thru it it unrollled on me and fell apart!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought from them your right they suck as far as getting the orders out. some of their house brands are not bad for cheap sticks, i just smoked 2 Don Lugos over the weekend.