What's new

Thoughts and prayers for my Mother

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Hi folks. Most of you don’t know me. Some that do may not care for me and my sarcasm, but I ask that you put that aside and say a prayer for my Mother. She took a terrible fall last Thursday and has suffered a pretty severe brain bleed for an 89 year old women. There is no hope of recovery and she has been in the care of Hospice Nurses who are administering morphine to keep her comfortable. My 4 siblings and I have taken turns since last Thursday to always have someone be with her, as much as possible. We were called at 5:30 this morning and told that the time of her passing was near. Her 9 grand children and 3 great grand children were able to visit with her and say their goodbyes. We’ve been at her bedside ever since and I ask for your thoughts and prayers for her quick and painless passing. She was a strong women who suffered the horrors of Parkinson’s Disease, but she is being taken from me and my family much too soon. Last week my Sister and I were arguing over who would have the honor of having her over for Christmas Day. This is Dorothy from last Christmas with me and my brother. She was a devout Christian and believed strongly in the power of prayer. Thank you for for reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Prayers sent brother. Sorry for your loss. As always, if you need a shoulder or a judgment free outlet, you know where I be.

Everyone! Take this opportunity to hug those close to you and tell them you love them! You never know if you’ll get another chance!!!

Stupid Tapatalk

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pray for strength for your family and good on ya for standing at the ready for her passing. I am truly sorry brother

as into the arms of Jesus she heads

Psalms23:4 yea though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil:for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff that comfort me

the phrase "Im sorry for your loss" having used them myself just has never seamed adequate so I have no words sir

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Prayers for you, your family and especially your mother @Xavier Dredo. This is a tough thing for your family to go through during the holidays. May the peace of Jesus be with you as you go through this difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sorry to hear this brother - thoughts and remote hugs going out to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Xavier Dredo , My mom was also a devout Christian, who also left us after the same complications after a fall, on Easter 2013.
She is the one who taught me to pray. I will pray for your family during this difficult time just as she would do.
Stay strong and be the anchor for your family they need you.

mk

Last edited: