What's new

Thoughts on Cuban Crafter's Cheaper sticks?

beercritic

Noobness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Anyone care to share their experiences with Cuban Crafters cigars? Most interested in their lower priced sticks, but anything anecdotal would be appreciated.

I did purchase their cheap intro combo, consisting of a small humidor and some "Don Kiki" sticks (Red and Green).

The humidor was decent, and certainly attractive

The Don Kiki (Green) had a smooth draw, definitely bland and lacking in flavor.

The Don Kiki (Red) Had more flavor, was more assertive, had some complexities, but could have been stronger.

Anyone else care to share their experiences? Which product lines to avoid and which are decent values?

Thanks in advance,

joe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My CC fav's are:

Beck
J.L. Salazar
La Carolina
Cameroon
Don Kiki Red Label

Many here like the Brown label but I don't care too much for them.

If you sign up on their e-mail list you will receive periodic specials, which are great deals in my humble opinion.

My advice would be to try as many as you can & find out what you like, then buy a lot when that/those particular types come up on the e-mail specials.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My CC fav's are:

Beck
J.L. SalazarLa Carolina
Cameroon
Don Kiki Red Label

Many here like the Brown label but I don't care too much for them.

If you sign up on their e-mail list you will receive periodic specials, which are great deals in my humble opinion.

My advice would be to try as many as you can & find out what you like, then buy a lot when that/those particular types come up on the e-mail specials.
Outstanding cigar!

beercritic

Noobness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They seem to be decent folks. I got some of their La Luna (ancient) cigars (because Fuente had been associated with them). They were awful smokes. Don't try emailing hem, they do not answer.

So I called them, and they went out of their way to make things right. They emailed me a pre-paid UPS return label, to return the smokes. Made a few suggestions for other gars, or a refund. I asked it they had any a humidors at that price area. They read me the stats about one that cost "a few dollars more." It sounded great, so they said "Don't worry about the price difference," And mailed the heavy critter on their dime. Called me twice to make sure things were OK.

Now THAT is wonderful customer service, IMO.

And, boy, their weekend deals have all turned out great.

joe

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They taste much like a typical Honduran. Nothing fancy and shocking, but for a dollar and change each, they are worth it. The burn was pretty dead on. The ones I had I had got in a Bomb, so im not sure how long they have sat.