What's new

Thoughts on Fumadores?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I tend not to jump on deals that sound to good to be true. But I like many Pepin blends or makes. This cigar is a Holts only cigar. I got an email forward ed to me by a friend because he knows I smoke his stuff. Crazy price, if they are any good.

What are your thoughts on it, if you've had it?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
It is a sandwich cigar yes. Is it like most sandwich cigars, no. I like these sticks as yard gars or a step above. Really nice flavor to them. Very inexpensive. Pleasant smoking experience for the person that is looking for a low cost.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
That reminds me, I buried 1/2 a box a year ago because they didn't do much for me fresh. I'll have to dig them out for a 2nd chance.:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thank you all. I may smoke a few, but am going to use them for guest that don't smoke some of the bigger cigars I keep around. I'm tired of folks starting a cigar and it's way to "strong or big" for them. They came today, I'll let 'em setup for a week or two and give one a try.

Thanks again.

DC

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Thank you all. I may smoke a few, but am going to use them for guest that don't smoke some of the bigger cigars I keep around. I'm tired of folks starting a cigar and it's way to "strong or big" for them. They came today, I'll let 'em setup for a week or two and give one a try.

Thanks again.

DC
Should work great for that purpose.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
one of the top 3 mixed-filler cigars, imvho, along with the Tatuaje Series P and the Illusione Cuchillos Cubanos.

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I tried them...once....but I think you need to listen to the others and put them to sleep for a long time. Mine were FOTT and as hard as I tried, I just couldn't like them.
Unfortunately, I have a hard time aging anything. lol