What's new

thoughts & prayers requested

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Dr. has talked to wife about me stopping smoking. This is going to put undo stress on me to do so. I think I have lived to enjoy some new to me blends out there. I will try to cut down but I don't think I want to quit .

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No kidding now, if smoking has anything to do with this, cut way back. You can still enjoy collecting and trading and commenting and maybe enjoy a great stick a few special times a year, but the weed ain't worth dyin over! Still praying for you bro!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike, take it easy and ease back into things. The cigar "hobby" is a part of you. You are a beloved member and looked to for much needed advice and guidance. Ultimately you will do what you want to are going to do. Relish family and enjoy life. Continued thoughts of a solid recovery go out to you.

Ron

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thank you all. You brothers are the best a man could hope for.
I am not sure how I missed this. I will send you some prayers as well. You are one of the greatest guys on this board. You are always introducing and helping out the new guys. Please heal up man, I know your a late nighter like me. Please if you need anything just ask. I am always up late as well.