What's new

Three Floyds Zombie Dust

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
oh and chicago guys I have read a couple of places that it can be found at binny's at the service desk but you have to ask for it.
Warren (W.B.), Ben (Jadawin), Matt (FireDoc) and I drank it all last night... you said you didn't need any... now you want us to look again?

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I stopped at 3 Floyd's today on my home from Indy. should have called first, as they are all out of Zombie Dust...even on tap.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Just if you happen across any guys, dont make it your new project. Just another guy looking to try some, said I didnt need any so as to share the share if peeps found it and not hoard it, but wasnt expecting somebody to be selling it who didnt actually have it. Lol! Go figure!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
It sounds like one of two things are happening here. Either they are that wildly popular in the area, or there is just not enough supply for even a mediocre demand. My friend that got me some Alpha King said the beer he got me was the ONLY beer he saw from 3 Floyds in all the stores he visited. One of his friends owns one of the biggest distributors in the state (so I'm told) and he can't even get any.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Gumball head and a medium rare led zeplin burger right Aaron! ;-) At any rate I managed to find some in the hicago area and they are paid for now and I have a friend picking it up for me so consider this ISO done. Sorry if I created drama, not my intention, just a beer lover looking for some good brew! Cheers guys and thanks for your help!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Apologies for the necropost bumping, but I do have a few sixers of Zombie Dust left from the last release. Bought a second case for someone that said they wanted one, then backed out after I bought it.

So, anyone want to trade cigars for beers, I can do about 9 in an LFR or I think 5 in a MFR.