What's new

Thursday Night Poker Tournaments Anyone?

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
OK, here's what I was thinking:

1- Thursday nights
2- Poker Stars
3- No Limit Hold'em
4- 8:00PM CST
5- Buy in $11 ($10 + $1 rake for Poker Stars)
6- Winner take all
7- Ten person tables
8- I'll set up the table, name it and set the password each week and post what the names are so we have plenty of time to round up players.

I can shoot Poker Stars another e-mail to see if I can do play money games, then we could play for sticks instead, but it seems the only type of games I can start are real money.

Thoughts?

Thoughts

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
i'd be interested. what time on Thrusday nights are you looking at? after 9 pm would fly best with me. gottag get the kid in bed frist.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
I want to do this, but the 3 hour time difference would make it hard for the me. If you guys start at 9, it's only 6 here and the kids would still be awake.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
just tell me when and where wade, I need my sticks back you took from me last time!!!!

LOL
I've not yet got an e-mail back from Poker Stars telling me how to do a play money game, so this will be a cash game. I need to set the tournament up TONIGHT, so I need feedback soon on if you guys want to do an $11 buy in or $5.50 buy in. Majority rules.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Would love to play, but my schedule doesn't currently permit it. Have fun, I'll check in here when things clear up.

I can't commit all Thursday's either...in a quick look, it's apparently a popular night for the Wild schedule this year. However, I'm IN when they are away or not playing! Oh, and I'm out for tomorrow (working late then packing for a trip to San Antonio).

Good idea Wade...

greg

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
I"m still in for this. Like probably every one, i can't commit to every Thursday, but i'll play when i can. Keep us informed wade.

And either price is fine for me. And who says we can't play for sticks too?