What's new

Tidings and Good Cheer from NC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First started puffing about six years ago. The journey began solo and I taught myself a few things the hard way. The past three years I've increased the dosage from weekly to daily. Ideally i would begin and end each day with a worthy smoke, alas this world is not ideal. I have also meet some good people through the bond of love of the leaf. When I'm searching for info I often land here. Finally decided to become a card carrying member (assuming you guys let me in).

I keep cigars on hand now. I have a medium size tupperdor (125ct?), a small (50ct) wood/glass humidor (don't bash me for the glass i got it on the low, low). Both of these are currently bursting are the seams due to some over zealous clicking on the bid site. Lol.

I won't smoke what i don't like and I hate to pay markup prices. The last unbanded bundle that i paid $40 for was good enough to charge $150. Im saving a couple of those.

My preferred smokes:

Good cigars.

My preferred brands:

Drew Estate (MUWAT, ACID One, Liga, Joya)

AJ Fernandez (Ruination and others)

Rocky Patel

My Father

When in not looking at cigar stuff or photography stuff I'm looking at Vegas stuff. I've only been 3x but i stay plugged in and I've got 2 trips planned for 2015.

Thanks for reading my ramble.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Nice intro! That's how we all started.. Once a week/month them daily lol common story among this board here.

You'll find a lot of great and useful information even regarding photography

Welcome from NYC!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello brother and welcome from Tn. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our community and brotherhood here.