What's new

Tiger Vs. Phil PPV. Anyone watching besides me?

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Been fighting a cold all week, so I'd better stay inside this weekend. Figured I'd use the $20 cart fee my club charges and buy the PPV event. Anyone one else gonna watch? Pulling for Phil personally. I always pull for southpaws. Should be fun to watch

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I tried to talk a buddy who has a TV in his garage to host a little get together with cigars but the wife denied my pass for Xmas decoration so I'm missing it.
How about an update - who's winning / anything really interesting happen ?

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I tried to talk a buddy who has a TV in his garage to host a little get together with cigars but the wife denied my pass for Xmas decoration so I'm missing it.
How about an update - who's winning / anything really interesting happen ?
Phil up 1 at the turn. He's been 1 up most of the match. Below average playing from both of them. Still entertaining though

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Biggest surprise so far is it took Phil 12 holes to blow a tee shot. I've never seen him more accurate off the tee. Three or so drivers, the rest were driving irons. They arent playing the tips in this match though, and probably Friday/Saturday type hole locations

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Wondered if they'd really be playing or just a staged for TV tie. 2 huge egos there and it is winner take all I think.
They will play additional holes in the event of a tie, but every hole, they are showing the Vegas odds. I'm thinking more of they're milking it