What's new

Time for a Dallas GTG? I think it is!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
What do you think? How about Monday the 7th? (that is this monday) at the usual spot?

~brooks

Last edited:

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Brooks we need to do a weekend get together sometime in Jan! Would love to drive up but work on Tuesday would be hell

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Sound good to me, my Bday is in Jan, come take a ride on the Plush Bus :ccool:
Mines in Jan also! That seals the deal then! :stretchgr

On a side note not real sure what is meant by taking a ride on the Plush Bus....

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Mines in Jan also! That seals the deal then! :stretchgr

On a side note not real sure what is meant by taking a ride on the Plush Bus....

get you mind out of the gutter. I know it's hard from the conversation last night, however, there is no sand involved.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
BTW Duane, those new kicks on the blog are killa! What is the G-Level on dem, and where can i cop some?

~brooks
Only 500 pair made.....you CAN'T get them. :pokemyeye

Thinking about some special kicks I might be buying tomorrow tho; having trouble deciding between the Bacon from Dave's Quality Meat or the Kangeroos from New Balance. :thinkidea No, I'm not kidding.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Only 500 pair made.....you CAN'T get them. :pokemyeye

Thinking about some special kicks I might be buying tomorrow tho; having trouble deciding between the Bacon from Dave's Quality Meat or the Kangeroos from New Balance. :thinkidea No, I'm not kidding.
That sounds like a challenge....I warn you, I have WAY too much time and credit card space! LOL!

As for the other shoes, I would go with the Bacon...mmmmmmm.....bacon.......:drool::drool::drool:

wait, what were we talking about?

I INSIST you wear those kicks at the gtg Monday...

:)

~brooks

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Can't wear em to a cigar event yet; I've got plans on when to wear them first (when they're at their most crispy-as-fuck point) but I'll wear them eventually to one of our events. :)

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Whatever works best--pick a date, it's all good.

FYI - I bought the Bacons; they were out of the Kangeroos in my size (and I got to the store within the first hour of it being open)