What's new

Titleist

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is anyone out there using the Titleist Driver 910D2 and what shafts? If so any complaints? I looking a upgrading from some Callaway Big Bertha's and really like the look of the Titleist drivers. It has some great reviews, but a pretty price tag...

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Get fitted like a pro. Find a launch monitor facility and do it the right way. Proven technology will determine your needs. Not what your buddies or paid advertisements that think they know what you need.

Just my $.02

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
All of my clubs are custom fitted, I am not a newb to golf, only asking opinions on a particular golf club.

I am asking if anyone has the clubs and what their opinions are of the club not whether or not the advertising is good or not.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I play Callaway Big Bertha Driver and Woods, Top Flight Tour Irons, Titleist Vokey wedge, and a Scotty Cameron...All regular stiff steel shafts

They all still play really well, but my woods are not the new generation driver and woods. The are the original big berthas; so the head size is relatively small compared to most of the new drivers on the market today.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I love my FT3. Really, I love all the FT line. Whenever I start playing much again, I'll probably upgrade in the FT line.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Got fitted for my clubs and I love them. Too bag I couldnt hit my driver to save my life yesterday.. lol. But my 6 to l wedge rocked.. lol

Seriously, take the time to get fitted for your clubs. You will do your game a service by playing with the correct size clubs (shafts) and proper loft. Golfsmith has fitting professionals and often has manufacturing reps come into fit people.