What's new

To a Year and now make it 2.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hello Brothers/Sisters,

Today is my 1 year anniversary of joining this completely insane, chaotic, unbelievable brotherhood. This feels like it has been my home my entire life. This is a place that I feel I can be myself and share everything without judgement or persecution but definitely there will be ball busting no matter what is said lol.

You guys have taken care of me, you have helped me through some tough times and very rough patches. You guys have beaten on me (and the butchy mail lady) and you have allowed me to join on the beating of others. You have listened when I rant and just plain bitch. This isn't a normal soppy post, this is actually from the heart.

I have made some true friends here. Ppl who I believe on a whim would help me out. Pull in whenever I needed. I have forged friendships that I believe will last a life time even if they are hundreds or thousands of miles away. You listen and your there even when I'm being stupid and posting jibberish. Laugh when I'm not even being funny. You have helped me build and expand my mind and palate.

I am here to say thank you to every single one of you. For your advise, friendship and everything. I know there are ppl here that I don't see eye to eye with but I still appreciate having them here too because you also help make this place my home.

Thank you all seriously. Through all my rough times and struggles your prayers, kind words and outpouring has meant the world to me. Eric thank you for making this place. It has brought together some of the greatest ppl I could ever ask for in my life.

Thank you BOTL and all of you.

Jonathan

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
FWIW, Jonathan is getting married soon..

I think we should register he and the bride at Famous, Federal, and a couple of other BOTL sponsors.. (just sayin...)....

:)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thank you brothers. You have all been so amazing I truly mean it.

daVe screw you. If anyone thinks this is a good idea I live with daVe the address can be provided upon request.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Congrats Jonathan. When I joined here I never thought I would be shipping fishing lures to Canada. Guess I will have to again for your impending wedding.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thanks guys and it has been great being here. I have spoken deeply with many of you and I am grateful for that.

Rex thank you for the kind words. I will never forget your nipple pick that made the year lol.

Rob your the man what more can I say thank you.

Curtis I am packed full of fishing lures but I heard daVe say he likes the outdoors lol.