What's new

To Age Ligas or Not?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed that liga 9 corona doble is listed as both 52 & 54 ring. Which is it? If this is not the correct thread to ask this question, please advise.
It's a 54.
Thanks Zen. I noticed that the online stores are out of stock on L9 & T52. Do you know if any of these places take back orders, or is it hit or miss? I'm really new to cigars but after all I've read about Ligas, I figure I'll go ahead and try them, if I can get more than 1 at a time.

Thanks again.
Podman has a couple vitolas of #9 in stock in five packs and boxes. Free shipping on orders over $50, and I think theres a coupon floating around in the deals thread. He is a member and a site sponsor as well.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I smoke half a stick fresh and age the rest. Best of both worlds

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed that liga 9 corona doble is listed as both 52 & 54 ring. Which is it? If this is not the correct thread to ask this question, please advise.
It's a 54.
Thanks Zen. I noticed that the online stores are out of stock on L9 & T52. Do you know if any of these places take back orders, or is it hit or miss? I'm really new to cigars but after all I've read about Ligas, I figure I'll go ahead and try them, if I can get more than 1 at a time.

Thanks again.
Podman has a couple vitolas of #9 in stock in five packs and boxes. Free shipping on orders over $50, and I think theres a coupon floating around in the deals thread. He is a member and a site sponsor as well.
Thanks for the info. I'm still trying to muddle through these forums. I'll definitely check out Podman and the deals thread.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It's a 54.

Thanks again.
No worries bro...,cigar king has variety packs of T-52's and no.9's, which is nice to try different size's. best of luck bro!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have read through this thread a couple of times now and have decided that I would like to try the Liga line of cigars. Is it best to call and try to put an order in with (Podman, Cigar King) or to order them online? I only ask because whenever I go to look at them they always seem to be sold out.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have read through this thread a couple of times now and have decided that I would like to try the Liga line of cigars. Is it best to call and try to put an order in with (Podman, Cigar King) or to order them online? I only ask because whenever I go to look at them they always seem to be sold out.
I buy mine from local B&M so I can't be much help here. If you can't find them though let me know and I can ship to you.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Just ordered a box of #9 from Tim at Podman, limited free LP Stinky ashtrays and DE patches with box purchases. This was a few days ago, don't know if he has any ashtrays left. Oh yeah, free shipping.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a 5 pack from Podman, coupon code "puff" got me a 10% discount. So $68 and free shipping. Thanks for the info Zen & Fnord.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Just ordered a box of #9 from Tim at Podman, limited free LP Stinky ashtrays and DE patches with box purchases. This was a few days ago, don't know if he has any ashtrays left. Oh yeah, free shipping.
Ditto

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ditto
I buy mine from local B&M so I can't be much help here. If you can't find them though let me know and I can ship to you.
I don't really want to buy a whole box yet because I have never tried them before. I will be at a B&M this weekend and will see if I can buy a couple of singles there.
Thanks for the help guys!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a 5 pack from Podman, coupon code "puff" got me a 10% discount. So $68 and free shipping. Thanks for the info Zen & Fnord.
You're welcome! I hope you like them! I haven't even tried a liga yet... but I have a T-52 Robusto sitting in my humi calling my name!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Liga's are great with some "age". I definitely see improvement with 1-2 years on them. Have not "aged" past that.