What's new

To all the new guys - please read!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Very well said. The BOTL is a "diamond in the ruff" in respect to True Relationships. It's an environment that is, as the term many have used, a "Unicorn" in the world of cigar forums.

I too have made mistakes over the years, some I'm not too proud of. But, when it's all said and done, we share the same passion and commitment to "Family" which makes BOTL the Utopia we all admire.

Welcome to all the newbs and I hope this place lasts for eternity.

Be well all.

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
As a newb, I truly appreciate this thread. I'm not a frequenter of any internet forum, but my passion for cigars has led me to this one. I love the vibe so far and it genuinely seems that most are here to help each other (which is something I'm not used to when it comes to online boards)!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for taking the time to post this. It contains some great information. I have been lurking and posting here and there. I am very much into adhering to the fiscal responsibility piece of advice. I do not want this to become a burden, but rather an enjoyable hobby. I plan on doing a newbie trade sometime, but I am afraid that I do not have much of a variety to offer. I will that page up and see how best to contribute. Thank you again.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Thank you for taking the time to post this. It contains some great information. I have been lurking and posting here and there. I am very much into adhering to the fiscal responsibility piece of advice. I do not want this to become a burden, but rather an enjoyable hobby. I plan on doing a newbie trade sometime, but I am afraid that I do not have much of a variety to offer. I will that page up and see how best to contribute. Thank you again.
It's not about the "cost" of the bomb, it's about rubbing elbows with your fellow brothers and playing around in the sand box; making friends and having fun! Don't hesitate, get in there and wet your feet brother.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
It's not about the "cost" of the bomb, it's about rubbing elbows with your fellow brothers and playing around in the sand box; making friends and having fun! Don't hesitate, get in there and wet your feet brother.
This^

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Newbie Trade can be a trade or a purchase from a brother. The idea is for you to complete a transaction and get some creds. Do a small trade. Talk to your sponsor. You may have something he has not tried. Never know.