What's new

To all the new guys - please read!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just want to pass along some things I’ve learned as a newbie to help my fellow newbies.
1) Read all you can, especially some of the great posts on this site but practice fiscal responsibility and use good fiscal sense. Learn with your heart but shop with your head
2) Don’t get caught up by ratings, they’re not all as unbiased as you might think
3) Keeping the first two I listed in mind remember that a good cigar doesn’t have to be expensive and just because a it’s an expensive cigar doesn’t mean it will be a good cigar.

Stogiewear

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks this was a good read. To be honest most of the forum rules are basic common sense and decency.
We are all here to enjoy our hobby and meet new people with like minded interests.

Dave

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m not new but it’s been a real long time since I’ve been around. Can someone remind me the qualifications to participate in the marketplace?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I’m not new but it’s been a real long time since I’ve been around. Can someone remind me the qualifications to participate in the marketplace?
The requirement should still be 25 quality posts and 30 days on the forum.

Are you having trouble accessing that section?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The requirement should still be 25 quality posts and 30 days on the forum.

Are you having trouble accessing that section?
Yes, I have been a member for a very long time. I have traded dozens of times on other forums but never here. Not sure how I get positive trade rating if I'm not allowed to trade?

I have a lot of good deals for people as I have really cut back on my intake and have significant inventory

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Yes, I have been a member for a very long time. I have traded dozens of times on other forums but never here. Not sure how I get positive trade rating if I'm not allowed to trade?

I have a lot of good deals for people as I have really cut back on my intake and have significant inventory
You should have access to the marketplace and can post stuff for sale if you do. You do not need trader rating in order to do that.