What's new

"to"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I understand that the NFL is all about entertainment, but I'm getting sick and tired of the T O crap.........

There really must be something wrong with this dude, he is physically fit, looks good at his position and can beat the crap out of you......BUT WHAT A HEADCASE......

But you know, he's playing it right cause everybody including me (I hate America's team) cant wait to see him play.........

GO GIANTS AND JETS......

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Yup I agree. Either put up or shut up. Oh and wearing a helmet while riding a stationary bike gave me a good chuckle.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Can you imagine TO and Randy Moss on the same team? It would be a steel cage death match of egos every week ...

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Should be interesting to see the Tuna/TO chemistry this season. As a Giants fan I hope they blow up :)

I think I read he already fined TO 9500 for missing a meeting. Looks like he won't put up with his shit, but usually in these situations the player has the upper hand with management.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It will be real interesting to see the drama fall out this year...

a couple things that would not schock me this year..

1.) Tuna becomes the "bad guy" and the team rallies around T.O and they play the season out to the fullest

or

2.) Tuna gets fed up with the BS and walks, it would not shock me to see the Tuna get fed up with Mr. Jones, and walk...

either way it will be an interesting year

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Can you imagine TO and Randy Moss on the same team? It would be a steel cage death match of egos every week ...
I agree, neither one of these guys r worth the paper to wipe your ass, People just luv to hate these guys....MN Vikings did great dumping Moss (F*&^king Cry Baby)...I think part of the problem with both of these guys is the agents..........