What's new

Toboada Churchill

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well had a herf last night with a botl from the west coast. My good buddy Brian hosted the event at his house with a steak dinner with his family and then the adults retired to the patio for cigars and libations, nice spread for sure. Well at 3am I finally went home but before I left Brian gifted me a stick that will go down in my cigar hall of fame. That special cigar was a Toboada Churchill custom roll freshie.

This cigar was perfect in every way possible aesthetically. Almost no veins except the capillaries, lol! Beautiful oily light colorado wrapper beautiful firmness and a perfect triple cap. The cigar had that beautiful barnyard/poop smell that is customary of all cc's. Paired this champion of a cigar up with some Ardbeg Nam Beist which was a perfect match.

Clipped the cap and toasted that perfect cigar up. Wonderful draw and an absolute perfect burn all the way to the nub, never needed one single touch up. Insane amounts of smoke that had the aroma of pure cigar perfection.

This cigar being young was all over the flavor scale but had the perfect aftertaste that begged you to take another draw each and everytime. This cigar was like light fluffy cotton candy with many floral and stewed fruit notes that I so love in a good cigar. Not dry at all in fact made your mouth water with every draw which is what I look for in a cigar, never a dry moment, lol!

this cigar lasted about an hour and a half and I took it all the way to the nub as it deserved! Never burned hot and never got bitter. This was cigar perfection and age will only define even more but the thing about customs is that they need to be smoked fresh or they must age for awhile once that window of smoking pleasure is gone.

As I have had a few different customs in my time this was at the top and will definitely be hard to beat but I'm sure I'll find away but it will be the new level of measure for me. Can't wait for another experience like that!

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I have had a few Toboada custom rolls. They are quite good but i felt the ones i smoked needed more time. I have some resting that i will smoke in a year or so. Glad the one you smoked was great!