What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2020

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well I was in for another treat today with this Bespoke Daughters of the Wind. This cigar sounded harmless (doesn't it) but it kicked into gear in the 2nd half. It started with very rich creamy flavor and a super tasting retro, then the strength kicked in and put me in a cigar daze in the final 3rd. Thanks again @redneck_toy for another wonderful smoke. I seriously don't feel like going back to work after this. Would have been better after dinner instead of after lunch but it was a great smoke regardless

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Well I was in for another treat today with this Bespoke Daughters of the Wind. This cigar sounded harmless (doesn't it) but it kicked into gear in the 2nd half. It started with very rich creamy flavor and a super tasting retro, then the strength kicked in and put me in a cigar daze in the final 3rd. Thanks again @redneck_toy for another wonderful smoke. I seriously don't feel like going back to work after this. Would have been better after dinner instead of after lunch but it was a great smoke regardless
View attachment 147841
Those are pretty badass. Small Batch exclusive. Kinda pricey, but a good treat on occasion
EDIT: That is actually a Daughters of the Wind Pony Express....

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/daughters-of-the-wind-pony-express

Last edited:

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Those are pretty badass. Small Batch exclusive. Kinda pricey, but a good treat on occasion
EDIT: That is actually a Daughters of the Wind Pony Express....

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/daughters-of-the-wind-pony-express
It says medium intensity in that link. Are these stronger or weaker than the regular ones. If weaker I've got to get me some of the regular ones. Lol

The price is certainly a deterrent. Kinda like the opus x lost city. Love em but won't be buying them by the box anytime soon.

They don't have this version in my app so I picked the closest.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It says medium intensity in that link. Are these stronger or weaker than the regular ones. If weaker I've got to get me some of the regular ones. Lol

The price is certainly a deterrent. Kinda like the opus x lost city. Love em but won't be buying them by the box anytime soon.

They don't have this version in my app so I picked the closest.
That's the only Bespoke I've ever had, so IDK.