What's new

Today was one of the worst days in my life

Mia

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have not had a day like this in a long time. This year has started of pretty bad. I lost my dad, had medical issues. But today I lost a friend of many years.Someone I shared a home with and trusted with my life. Words can not explain how hurt and disappointed I am. I was left in tears and betrayed.

There are many people that call me a friend but I realized that in time of need they all run for the hills. He might kill me for this, but Danilo is one of the best people I have ever had a pleasure of meeting..someone to lean on and get great advice from...I am not a very religious person, but i had to look up today and thank God for him being in my life.

A feel bad for venting, but i need some good energy sent my way in hopes of getting trough this.

:sadstare:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Good energy and thoughts heading your way Mia!

I'm glad to hear Danilo was there for you in your time of need, he is definately one of the "good guys!"

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Mia, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am praying that God will bless you with the peace, comfort and positive energy you seek.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Sorry for you loss Mia. Rest assured knowing the BOTL community is here for your support. Never loose faith as he is always with you.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have sent prays to the big guy for you. A good friend is always good to have. If you can obtain one friend in a life time thats a good thing. God Bless

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Mia, prayers for you during this moment. Having someone like D in this time is always a blessing. Yes, remember to always thank God.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Mia, I got the impression when we met that you are a strong woman so I hope that with the help of good friends and family you can recover quickly. Glad D is there to help, he is good peeps!

Best wishes, thoughts, and prayers...

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Sorry for your loss Mia - you seem like a cool & strong chic (same as Eric said) -good that Danillo was there for you too - it's a testament to his character!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Sorry to hear about your rough year, so far, Mia... Hope things get better. It's been said over and over on here, already... glad you have Danilo to help you through, and great things are sure to be coming your way... you're a very strong woman... prayers and thoughts your way!!

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Really sorry to hear Mia. Thoughts and prayers are with you. It's nice to know D is there for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk