What's new

Today was one of the worst days in my life

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mia: Pablo and i will always be there for you whenever you did us.... We love you so very much!!!!!!!

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know what your saying, Mia. I lost two friends along the way, one when I was 11 years old and another when I was 16 years old. It really is horrible and I also felt "left in tears and betrayed." Even though it'll be hard, I know that Danilo will be there for you. He was meant to be there before and now.

Keep your chin up. Things will get better as time goes by.
I'll be sending a little prayer.

Take care.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Loss is an experience we all unfortunately have to deal with. The ugly part of it is if one is not prepared for it when it does come because of the pain and scars it leaves. Life here is about preparation for those inevitable times of life when they come and it's how we get thru all of them is what seperates the victims from the survivors. Having the right people in place in your life is what will make that difference when those times come and you seem to have somebody that is making that difference. Seek out those who are like Danilo in your life and that will serve as a cushion for those times in your life when bad things happen. Surviving and getting your life back on track is what counts. Thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mia,

I pray that God envelopes you and yours during your time of loss and I am thankful for the solace found here on this board.