What's new

Today's Bourbon

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Was happy to find these in Deutschland!!! Safe to say, I'll be shipping myself a few boxes back!View attachment 84339
Sweet! I have been researching these. I have the two middle ones en route myself. Not sure, but I think the single barrel is the same as what we can get in the States. And I'd read a bit in the reserve and it is the lowest proof of the four. From what I understand, it's all the same juice just at different proofs. Nice find Ryan.

- KK33

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
@Tennessee Dave. While you are sipping that TN whiskey check your pms! ;) I had some maybe 6 oz of WT rare breed in about 5 mins earlier. The edge is off.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
A couple ounces of Booker's in this Old Fashioned. Having tried a bunch of different bourbons and ryes in Old Fashioned I am convinced that Booker's is the way to go. Having a couple of these while getting ready to watch the Cardinals play my Cubs and celebrating filing my application for my Social Security benefits. Life is good and today is a great day.
IMG_3758.jpg

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Tennessee Dave, how is the Dickel sinlge barrel compare with. I want to try but don't want to open too many bottles at once..thank
I don't know anything that compares very well with the Single Barrel other than the Dickel 12 year old but even then the single barrel has a distinct taste to it that I don't find in the 12 year old. I don't like Jack Daniels at all but I do enjoy the Dickels. BTW I did not know that it was possible to open too many bottles at once. Learn something new everyday.;)

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
They just don't get much better than this. Epic pour.
Nose: Like your head is inside of a barrel.
Mouth: Cinnamon and butterscotch
Finish: Oak and mild tobacco
Very nice & smooth for 139.4

- KK33
I've been wanting to try this for a while. I love the Elijah Craig small batch. And I need one of those fancy glencairn glasses.