What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally my very own bottle! Something that I've never seen on the shelves in Milwaukee. Thank goodness for good friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that a 750ML bottle or one of those smaller but still true to design bottles (similar to Bulliet, Elijah Craig, Basil Hayden)?

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Gotta ask. How is it? My pallet just hates cr for some reason. Is their bourbon any different character wise?
Nope, don’t waste your money. I’m the same way, just thought I’d give this a chance. I should’ve bought Wild Turkey, but since I’ve got it, I’ve gotta finish it. Won’t purchase it again!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been back logged lately. Enjoying my first Bourbon bottle purchase in 4 months and I’ve been anticipating this one for 6 months. For $26 it’s a steal and something to write home about. It’s very sweet, almost like a desert bourbon. Pairs great with my Tatuaje Lancero.

Now I know what you’re thinking, looking at that bottle. How did he drink that much between two cigars. Lol I wish I had that kind of tolerance, however they were taken on different occasions, just a coincidence I was sitting in the same seat at my lounge. Plus I’m a sharer, sometimes an over-sharer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: