What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forged Oak Orphan Barrel. 15 year old. Very smooth.
Was able to pick this up a couple weeks ago. Being in PA options are limited, but a wholesaler buddy topped off about it. It was available as a special order with 200 bottles available. Was able to snag one. Got an email today that it is still available so I may have to grab another one.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Forged Oak Orphan Barrel. 15 year old. Very smooth.
Was able to pick this up a couple weeks ago. Being in PA options are limited, but a wholesaler buddy topped off about it. It was available as a special order with 200 bottles available. Was able to snag one. Got an email today that it is still available so I may have to grab another one.
Great stuff

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
It's been named Stagger. Its a bunch of Stagg Jr. aged for some time in smaller barrel, a buddy sent me a cool sample of his craft there. High proof bourbon, even higher...so small small sips, this is soo tasty... small small sips
Sounds like a winner to me!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another birthday bourbon... OK , technically it is American Whisky but that is just a technicality... ;)
Read about this in a jr catalog.
Only one state store in the area carried it. Bought two bottles to get me through the NHL playoffs. Besides loving the whiskey, the Pens won the Stanley Cup.