What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I have. Butterscotch loveliness. I don't care about what others say to be honest. It's like cigars, a palette vs a palette.
You're absolutely right, it's what you like and not what others say. The guys in my local FB whiskey group are into finished whiskeys (wine casks, other liquors) and fruit beers. If I listened to them, I'd be a teetotaler. :LOL:

Last night, polished off my Batch 12. Hallelujah for backups.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Two pours last night, Old Ezra 7 and the 13 year Whistlepig pick "Whiskey RicK".

I have four WP store/group picks between 13 -16 years open, and this on is my least favorite of he 4, but still very good.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These bottles ended up being my saving grace, don’t think I would’ve made it through with my sanity these past couple of weeks without it. Haven’t sipped this much bourbon in years so it was nice visiting an old friend

This bottle was nearly full 1 week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Things calming down at all for you Matt @BourbonBinder ?
Considerably, Chance is doing a little better. He’s off the serious meds and is now on a Nanoemulsion CBD powder that seems to be helping him in ways I couldn’t imagine. I may even get a chance to visit my cigar lounge on Friday and see some friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk