What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Alright brothers, I am as most of you know, a craft beer drinker. But I’m ready to try a good bourbon with a smoke. What’s a good starter for me. I have Buffalo Trace on my mind. Is that a good entry level choice? I know everyone has a different palates, but give me some ideas. Thanks.
Find a bottle of Four Roses single barrel barrel strength. And put a cube in it. This bottle pairs well with almost any cigar. OESK, OESV OBSK are great picks. (Yeast strains)
(The cube will knock down the proof for you being newer)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Find a bottle of Four Roses single barrel barrel strength. And put a cube in it. This bottle pairs well with almost any cigar. OESK, OESV OBSK are great picks. (Yeast strains)
(The cube will knock down the proof for you being newer)

Outside of store picks, aren’t all bottles of Single Barrel OBSV?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So it may not be Bourbon but I figured I’d share it with you guys anyway. For the first time in 8 months I got to spend the day with my old friends and at the NYC International Auto Show, once a tradition for us each year. To commemorate such a rare occasion I figured it was worth polishing off this bottle of Glengoyne 12, to make way for my two Bourbon purchases this week. The sausages ended up sucking but the whisky was good and the company I shared was even greater.

Beer Pong Cups make great concealed whiskey glasses, since we took the train into New York. Mind you it was 11AM when we toasted, which explains the sausages LOL.

So far I have one out of two of my allotted bottles.

Now I just have to figure out which one is better, considering this will by my first time having ECBP

Last edited:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I had a "goal" to get a bottle of this on my bar, and Nick ( @nc_6789 ) got the assist, like Nik Lidstrom to Pavel Datysuk back in the day! Nick, I appreciate it so much, as well as the bodyguards which I can't wait to try. But the Tic Tacs…..Is it my breath, Brother? :D

Thank you, Nick!

Holy shit! Nice bomb!!! WTG Nic, oh wait a min.......that's the bottle I wanted.....you bastard TOM!!!!! *shakes fist!!!!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
So how was it? I'm curious if your reservations about it came true or if it was a total shocker. I hope it was the latter.
It was not too sweet, definitely had a taste of port on the tongue and on the finish, but it was actually a pleasant change. Definitely will go in the rotation, and come out when friends are over so they can try it.

I appreciate your input, helped to sway me to buy!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was not too sweet, definitely had a taste of port on the tongue and on the finish, but it was actually a pleasant change. Definitely will go in the rotation, and come out when friends are over so they can try it.

I appreciate your input, helped to sway me to buy!
Was happy it all worked out for you. Also your review is going to reinforce my decision to buy a bottle even more now, so thank you for that.