What's new

Today's Bowl

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Well, I pretty much dove into the pipe recently. Forgot how much I enjoyed it years ago.

Got a couple of orders in this week, waiting for a couple more. My Marscigars.com package arrived today with by PS Balkan Supreme and Nougat bulks and my tin of McClelland 25th Anni. Got another order the other day of my Red Ribbon and Red Flake.

Decided to load up the Red Flake this afternoon while roasting up some Espresso blend. Excellent smoke! Nice burn and great taste.

I have some nougat out on a tray drying out for this evening. Figured the wife might appreciate something a little more aromatic.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
That PS Balkan Supreme has rapidly become one of my favorites. It was hard to find for awhile, then Mars got some in so I made a bulk buy as well. I think it is time for a nice morning bowl. . .

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I was surprised how much I enjoyed the Nougat last night also. I figured that it would burn hot, but amazingly enough it didn't. My wife liked the aroma as well, and that's always a plus.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was surprised how much I enjoyed the Nougat last night also. I figured that it would burn hot, but amazingly enough it didn't. My wife liked the aroma as well, and that's always a plus.
Since you smoked pipes before, you probably know this, but... use seperate pipes for aromatics, latakia, and VAs. Maybe separate pipes for VA/perique, as well.

Unless you like the taste of nougat flavored latakia. :barf:

(personally, I think nougat belongs in candy bars, not in my pipe. But to each their own. SWYLLWYS)