What's new

Today's Brew (June 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It is kind of a funny name in print. I think it's actually pronounced meezore though. It's one of the best all around coffees I've had so far.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like my iced tea... natural leaf beverage. Sort of goes with the rolled leaf and at times leaves the same sort of "leafy" taste in my mouth. Pretty cool! Hehehehe :)

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Kona - Moki's Farm
Roasted to Full City. Mild, sweet cup. Very enjoyable but more of a Sunday morning coffee for me I think. On a rainy Friday I could use something with a little more kick.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I had some Guatamala Antigua still in the grinder hopper from yesterday but not enough for a pot so I tossed some Ethiopian Harar Horse on top of them. It resulted in some pretty tasty coffee.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I had AM/PM house blend :bigeyes: ...Right now, I 'm having the automatic epsresso machine made coffee from our office kitchen, which actually is made from whole beans that the machine grinds. I believe that the american style coffee that comes out of it is really epsresso with hot water added. It's mediocre at best, but at least it's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.