What's new

Todays brew (March 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJerry

Coffee Guy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
stogies&hoagies, you are a coffee dinkin fool! Damned good for you.

Organic Burundi this morning. I'm not a big fan of most beans from Africa, but these are very tasty. Not as bright as I would have thought.

Mad Dawg

Herf Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guatemala Organic Coban - SHB this morning. One of my favorites, for sure, but I hosed this batch. Got distracted after I started the roast, by the time I remembered, the beans were almost all the way through second crack. #-o Black & oily works for some beans, but not these. All I got left is smoky, roast flavors, with no acidity or complexity at all. :(

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Todays verse same as yesterday except I threw in about 5% cuban serrano beans that were just sitting there looking all left out.

The rest was Kenya AA Tegu.

Live well, laugh often

Have a great day.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Bolivian organic at Casa S&H this morning while I roasted up a batch of Rawanda Masaka.

Live well, laugh often

Have a great day

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
S&H, Since you sent me some great beans, I guess I'll do today's brew.

Kenya AA Tegu, very tasty. Today is a good day.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Sam,
Thanks for picking up the slack. Had a date morning with my wife. Sweeeet!

I'm glad you liked the Kenya, wait'll you try the Bolivian organic. Then you'll see why they are BOTH regulars at Casa S&H.

BTW this morning was Kenya AA Tegu for me also.

Second pot was Ethiopian Harrar - Horse

I like African coffees, very forgiving, and delicious.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Kona da'Kine Estate mix up first.

I just heard the burr grinder going again, that tells me the wife is up and a hot cup of Kenya AA Tegu will be arriving shortly.

We're heading to Raleigh NC today to catch the national production of "Little Shop of Horrors". We have a connection with the tour and will be treated to awesome seats and backstage time with the cast. Of course dinner, drinks, and a brunch tomorrow. no fresh roast, unless I bring it myself.

Needless to say, tomorrow I won't be posting this thread, unless it's late. If someone wants to do the honors, I'd appreciate it. I'll be back later Sunday evening.

Live well, laugh often
Have a great day

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Well, we're back up and running. Let's hope for good.

JBM today for breakfast while sitting on the room veranda watching bad golfers hit bad tee shots at Pine Needles Country Club.

This evening was Kenya AA Tegu.

Live well, laugh often

Have a great evening.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Yup, good beans there.

This morning was Kenya AA Icamara Estate. A little brighter and acidic then the Tegu. It's the first time I tried this one.

For this afternoon I had Ethiopian Harar - Horse. Blueberries MMMMMMMMMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.