What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Haha sweet! I am also smoking on my first Illusione Rothchildes. I just lit it and its off to a good start.
With thanks to hogfarmer.

edit: new photo #batpig
Is that a french bulldog brother? I want one bad
Sure is! She is awsome. but they are really high energy. She jumps on everyone and everything. She can jump straight up almost 4 feet.
God she is adorable I have a American bulldog and love the bulldog breed. View attachment 41505View attachment 41506
Thank you, Did your dog get into the Easter egg dye or something? American bulldogs are awsome but my french is full grown at 30 lbs.
I love the bully breeds but recently was given a boxer puppy that needed a good home. At 3months old he is 36lbs.
Nice this is my male that I had to put down a few years ago.View attachment 41509
sorry to hear that he looks like an awesome bud

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Haha sweet! I am also smoking on my first Illusione Rothchildes. I just lit it and its off to a good start.
With thanks to hogfarmer.

edit: new photo #batpig
Is that a french bulldog brother? I want one bad
Sure is! She is awsome. but they are really high energy. She jumps on everyone and everything. She can jump straight up almost 4 feet.
God she is adorable I have a American bulldog and love the bulldog breed. View attachment 41505View attachment 41506
Thank you, Did your dog get into the Easter egg dye or something? American bulldogs are awsome but my french is full grown at 30 lbs.
I love the bully breeds but recently was given a boxer puppy that needed a good home. At 3months old he is 36lbs.
Nice this is my male that I had to put down a few years ago.View attachment 41509
sorry to hear that he looks like an awesome bud
Thanks brother he was a awesome dog and best friend.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
4 days till my divorce finalizes!!! Can't wait to be free, and smoke the best i got!
Staying this Saturday morning off with a 2 year old flor de las antillas. And cigar club meeting tonight.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
4 days till my divorce finalizes!!! Can't wait to be free, and smoke the best i got!
Staying this Saturday morning off with a 2 year old flor de las antillas. And cigar club meeting tonight.
Nice way to start a celebration brother. Now let's start planning a pig roast herf.
Milne just got some hog in a couple weeks ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.