What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Tat DD Wetpack
How was it Rick! I So.... want to order a box, but have someone telling me NO MORE for a month!
It's absolutely delicious...it's my favorite cigar! These are still extremely full bodied despite being 2 years old. Between these, regular Faustos, and JdNs, I'm one happy dude!
Awesome Brother! Hopefully they will still have a box next month!

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Jim hooked me up with some Franklins. This torp maddy has some incredible flavors that I'm really digging. It's got some wrapper issues but still smoking great!
My robusto had wrapper issues too. Started exploding. Letting the lanceros rest
I loved the one I had today Billowed like a chimney! and had great flavor!
Don't get me wrong, I loved it and will be definitely be stocking up on then. Awesome flavor, just may need to left them rest a bit more.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Destino al Siglo with a wee sip of Ardbeg Uigeadail
What Alienware is that brother?
M18XR2 fully-loaded. Put in a Samsung terabyte SSD to replace the smaller drives after a year. Other than that nothing to mess with.
Bad @ss Been wanting to pull the trigger on one for awhile now.
Flawlessly stable machine, just as long as you don't put Win8 on it. It's a gaming rig, so fully-patched Win7 is your best bet.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Destino al Siglo with a wee sip of Ardbeg Uigeadail
What Alienware is that brother?
M18XR2 fully-loaded. Put in a Samsung terabyte SSD to replace the smaller drives after a year. Other than that nothing to mess with.
Bad @ss Been wanting to pull the trigger on one for awhile now.
Flawlessly stable machine, just as long as you don't put Win8 on it. It's a gaming rig, so fully-patched Win7 is your best bet.
First thing I do with every new machine is install Linux.uploadfromtaptalk1399080205926.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.