What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Going camping with the wife and kids tonight. Nothing extreme, the camp ground is less than 10 miles from the house. But hot dogs, beer, cigars, camp fire, gohst stories, smores, etc. Anyway I'm bringing, 5 smokes, just in case I meet some one, but I am planning on a Cabiguan Guapo after I set the tent up this afternoon, and a TATUAJE RC 233 after dinner, by the fire. I also have a Vintage Charles Denby that I'll be smoking with breakfast. I'm going to take pictures and chronical the epic journey from cut to nub on the RC 233, Good lord that is an enormous cigar.
Sounds fun, enjoy the weekend!

Smoking one TBA by a fire tonight as well...

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Going camping with the wife and kids tonight. Nothing extreme, the camp ground is less than 10 miles from the house. But hot dogs, beer, cigars, camp fire, gohst stories, smores, etc. Anyway I'm bringing, 5 smokes, just in case I meet some one, but I am planning on a Cabiguan Guapo after I set the tent up this afternoon, and a TATUAJE RC 233 after dinner, by the fire. I also have a Vintage Charles Denby that I'll be smoking with breakfast. I'm going to take pictures and chronical the epic journey from cut to nub on the RC 233, Good lord that is an enormous cigar.
Sounds awesome!! Have a great time with the fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.