What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Had a great cigar day. While working at the shop I smoked a La Aurora 107 and a My Father Beli, then headed down to the other shop to hang out with Tim and smoked a Liga Privada T52 and an Anejo no.46.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
im serious man...I have read every debate on these little ladies and I am shocked that this has not been raved about before! You know I love opus...but this just knocked em down a peg...in top 5 for sure. Just a great tasting mellow stick...I am in love! If I was not so fn lazy from all the yard work today I would have wrote a review...
you know what...f it...here's my review:

Cigar: Don Carlos Anivesario 2006
Drink: Beer

Pre cut - Fn beautiful stick

1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 - fucking delicious...if u have one...smoke it...if u don't have one...find one and smoke it! What are you doing still reading this shitty review...go smoke one!

Thanks brother! Nick
:applause: Haha..That's great Nick. If I ever get my hands on one I'll let you know...Lucky bastid!! I've heard thoes are very nice sticks.
I had an Oliva V Madi...I was in a mello mood.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Howdy All:

I hope you are well.

Enjoyed a Cohiba Robusto and a bottle of wine from the Ribero Duero region of Spain on my patio of my hotel room in Madrid Spain while reading some of The Great Gatsby.

Wonderful time. Spain is such a beautiful country.

Best regards, tony

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've got a Drac (my first ever...had a Boris LE last week for another first) I plan on smoking at lunch. Nice thing about owning a piece of the company...long lunches don't generally get me into too much trouble

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
casa magna petite corona for me today. I really dig these for it's light flavorful smoke.
Not as much raisin taste so far like on the good ones. pepper at first.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
DPG Cuban Classic Robusto and a La Ricky #5(compliments of Crypto Sailor) at work, now finishing the night with a Tat Black Robo(compliments of aquarich).

Status
Not open for further replies.