What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a Cobiba Robusto. Probably the first Cobiba i've ever smoked that i've actually enjoyed! What a great smoke!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin. God I love these things. Wish I had multiple bundles because it's going to be very hard to keep some around to age at the rate i'm smoking through them!

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Last night I had my first PSD4, then I had a T52, then I didn't feel so hot :(

I had my first T52 tonight and as I smoked it I couldn't help but think of Kockroach's review stating the T52 was a "flavor-bomb." This thing was so rich and flavorful I had to force myself to slow down. Excellent construction, great burn, and a flavor profile that I really enjoyed "figuring out and exploring." This is NOT to say it was muddled, the exact opposite. I was getting pepper, espresso, cocoa, all mixed together in a richness I enjoyed, as you can tell from the last pic. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that this thing is a veritable smokestack! SHEESH! I was laughing at one point, like I was holding a lit stick of dynamite, which in a way, I was....of flavor!

Oh, and Madaxeman, I didn't smoke a PSD4 before, but it was before dinner and I STILL feel it a few hours after. :drool:

Viva Liga Privada! :guitar:

AGAIN, muchos gracias to "SOFC" for including this stick when he decimated my mailbox! :thumbsup:

Attachments

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
HDM Des Dieux 02 this morning with my buddy Bill from Portland (Thank you Boppa for introducing me to these extremely fine cigars)

Liga T-52 robusto after dinner - mmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.