What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Illusione Singulare for the GB ATL game. Started out by bringing the spice! Great flavor! Tons of smoke. Best Illusione I've smoked so far...haven't been impressed until this stick.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Illusione Singulare for the GB ATL game. Started out by bringing the spice! Great flavor! Tons of smoke. Best Illusione I've smoked so far...haven't been impressed until this stick.
Damn, burn issues like crazy with this. Every Illusione i've had have has had bad burn issues. Anyone else have this problem?

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Damn, burn issues like crazy with this. Every Illusione i've had have has had bad burn issues. Anyone else have this problem?

Actually, every Illusione and Eperney has burned exquisitely. I like all their smokes. Granted, some more than others, but like them all. The eccj I had last week was SEXceptional! :yes:

coastalgriff

Educated Redneck
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
LHC oscuro fuente belicoso while hunting in the marsh and an AB overture after picking up decoys. Great flavor on the AB, but the burn was horrible. Second time this happened.

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It has been a very busy holiday here. Relaxing tonight with a Tat 7th Reserva, sipping a nice beer, and admiring a great tree.

I think is has something to do with getting married last month, for the first time in a long time I am in the Christmas spirit. The wifey has been out shopping, and is bringing over some great friends to close the holiday tonight.

A toast to end the Thanksgiving holiday tonight, to great friends and family, both online and offline. Goodnight all!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I TOLD YOU............ :tiphat:

Dude, you have no idea how much I loved this cigar. NO IDEA.

Gobs and gobs and gobs of incredible flavour. Impeccable construction and burn.

The ash held on RIGHT TO THE END. The ash never actually dropped, and I smoked that baby down 'til I was burning my fingers.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I'm going to have to give these a try. I tried the original LP in Benzo's blind review contest and wasn't impressed. With all of the rave reviews, I guess it's worth trying again.

I haven't been overly impressed with LP, either, but this one blew my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.