What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoked an oliva v lancero to mark my return to school. Found THREE stems in the bastard. Fought to the halfway point and then chucked it.
lol

There are all kinds of PbNers on here.

I had the displeasure of taking a puff off of a white owl last night. Drunken night, and I decided I would have a puff since it had been so long since I had had a cigar... bad idea.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
lol

There are all kinds of PbNers on here.

I had the displeasure of taking a puff off of a white owl last night. Drunken night, and I decided I would have a puff since it had been so long since I had had a cigar... bad idea.
haha very bad idea. who are you over on PbN?

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Went to the post office today to send out some sticks to a fellow BOTL...needless to say it was closed, hahaha.

So, to make myself feel better I decided to have a Por Larranaga, Petit Corona on this very cold day.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
As mentioned in the Connecticut thread, had a Nub Connecticut 460.

I like these. They're not stellar, but when I get them in samplers, I like to keep them around for a change of pace once in a while.

The flavours aren't particularly complex, but what's there is incredibly pleasant and rich.

They also burn beautifully.

Seems just about anything from Oliva can be guaranteed stellar construction.

bwsledge

Flavor is the key
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tatuaje The Face and Punch Uppercut. The Face was good as usual and the Uppercut exceeded my expectations. Definitely will buy more of that one.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Smoked a Padron 1964 for the Packers game, T-52 flying pig for the Seahawks game, and now im smoking a Oliva Serie V while writing Blaw homework until my head explodes. Best cigar weekend I have ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.