What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCJ

All for the glory of God!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love me some ruination action too. Sounds like a wonderful morning...personally id swap out the jazz for hardcore gangsta rap tho but that's me.
It was actually from late night until the morning. Started at about 2200 (1000pm) and ended about 0000 (midnight). I'm in Afghanistan, so I'm about 9 hours ahead of EST. Ended up being a longer smoke than I planned because some of my Soldiers came out and we ended up talking and joking around. :stretchgr Not too much into the hardcore gangsta rap anymore though...:music:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Love me some ruination action too. Sounds like a wonderful morning...personally id swap out the jazz for hardcore gangsta rap tho but that's me.
It was actually from late night until the morning. Started at about 2200 (1000pm) and ended about 0000 (midnight). I'm in Afghanistan, so I'm about 9 hours ahead of EST. Ended up being a longer smoke than I planned because some of my Soldiers came out and we ended up talking and joking around. :stretchgr Not too much into the hardcore gangsta rap anymore though...:music:
I don't blame you, sir. I can't shake it, tho. Take care, be safe over there!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Jan 22 - driving from Ventura to Phoenix
Havana Soul - Churchill 06
Don Pepin Blue - Churchill
Tatuaje Verocru West Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.