What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Went out on break after lunch with an Argenese Nicaraguan Presidente petit corona. Only managed about an inch of it, it sucked - difficult draw and reminded me of burning grass. Already had several out of the box so probably got a dud.

Tossed it and went back inside for a Cabaiguan Petit. Was much better, but was to mild a follow-up to the Argenese to fully take the taste out of my mouth. Should have just grabbed it first.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Tried to smoke a Famous Nicaraguan 1000 Lonsdale I received in a trade some time back.

Just...didn't like it.

Construction was great - it looked good, great triple cap, nice packing, burned beautifully, draw was good.

But it just didn't taste good. At all.

It tasted like I was smoking cigarettes, and that is not at all the flavour I enjoy in a cigar.

Smoked about an inch and a half and put it down.

Bsneed51

Lock and Load
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor
Padron 2000 natural - I've smoked a ton of these over the years and I still can't decide if I like naturals or maduros better.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Started off the evening with a PDR Oscuro Corona (the old label)...good, but definitely some burn issues. Then I lit up a Cain Maduro Nub...not so good, chucked it soon after lighting. Then I lit up a Tat Havana VI Victorias...thank God for Tats, kept the night from being a total bust.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.