What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
08 party short from a cabinet!!!! Very nice. 35 minutes of bliss. More earthy than I remember. My love/hate relationship with Partagas continues....

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
pdr botl. great start. halfway theough, all flavor dropped out. burn issues. filler bunching gone wrong?

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Flavour-wise, I really, really enjoyed the Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant. Rich toasted nuts and oats, a lingering sweetness and the occasional hint of a very light milk chocolate. It was very nice.

However, one problem - the wrapper is so darn thin, that the heat of the cherry burning was causing the wrapper to pop and burst in several areas.

I don't know if perhaps this will be different with other vitolas? The Ark of the Covenant is a Nub-ish size of 4.5 x 60, so perhaps the enormous RG has something to do with it?

Long story short - great tasting smoke, but a bit of a pain to handle.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rocky Patel Xtreme Sumatra -

my first one, smoked ROTT. Even burn, ash held until nearly the band point. Good draw, lots of smoke, good construction, smooth flavor. Smoked on an empty stomach, except for a few cups of coffee, slight nic buzz. Good morning smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.