What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Finally smoking my Padron that accidentally got a little dried out a few months back. It's my first Padron and I'm really enjoying it!

EDIT: I forgot to add my music accompaniment is Frank Sinatra and a cold Red Bull

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
CC Punch Punch

Terrible.

Wouldn't stay lit, draw was so firm I think I've drunk milkshakes through mini-straws that were easier to get anything from.

Cut it 4 times and no change at all. No plug, either. Just piss-poor construction.

Flavours were of...nothing. Since I couldn't get any smoke out of it. Might as well have sat in a football stadium while someone on he other side of the field is smoking a Marlboro.

And $200+ per box? No thanks. I'm not a masochist.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Rocky Patel Edge Corojo. Just started it and so far its not blowing me away by any means. Hopefully it get better. I was expecting more.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

J.Fuego 777 Zero Toro from No Joke Smoke event. I'm not into light medium smokes but this one was surprisingly good. Started our very light and got spicier and very tasty along the way. Good smoke!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Partagas Black Label Bravo after the Habs OT game 7 loss to Boston. The wrapper is so oily it might slip outta my fingers lol.

Congrats and good luck in the next round Centex!

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
After watching that great OT Boston win (Go Boychuk our hometown representation), I lit up one of my Joya de Nicaragua Classico Churchill's. I acquired these at the airport in Nicaragua (can't find them in boxes here).
Nice peppery stick that surprised me with the subtle flavors hidden behind the black pepper and roasted tobacco flavor. Tasty

Status
Not open for further replies.