What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonbaysWv

Rookie
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I must be the only poor fella here or nobody else posts thier budget smokes like I do. I see everyday some very good smokes posted, alot of which I haven't been able to try. I enjoy reading about what everyone smokes but feel like I'm the only one who smokes budget smokes most of the time. But anyway had a gran habano vin. 02 robusto tonight and really enjoyed it. Keep burning them and someday I'll be able to get into the higher end sticks lol.
Ps sorry for rambling just an observation

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I must be the only poor fella here or nobody else posts thier budget smokes like I do. I see everyday some very good smokes posted, alot of which I haven't been able to try. I enjoy reading about what everyone smokes but feel like I'm the only one who smokes budget smokes most of the time. But anyway had a gran habano vin. 02 robusto tonight and really enjoyed it. Keep burning them and someday I'll be able to get into the higher end sticks lol.
Ps sorry for rambling just an observation
I think you're spot on here, a lot of guys don't post their "everyday" cigars.

Part of it might be that there is some "hey, look at me" stuff going on, so they want to post their "good" stuff. But part of it is that some guys just don't feel their everyday stuff is noteworthy ... coming here to post what you smoked is a slight effort, and I know I often do it when I feel it's worth mentioning, but not all the time.

That said, I just finished my H. Upmann Mag 46 and it was brilliant :awholelot

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
pdr oscuro corona for breakfast.
epc maduro for lunch.
la aurora 107 for dinner.

@JasonbaysWv, not bundles, but not flashy either, right? and enjoyed each separately and immensely! oh, and wouldn't turn down the gran habano, either. o)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.