What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Padilla Series '68 Golden Bear. Very nice, even ROTT - starts with a spicy cedar blast, then smooths out. Very enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how to post a picture, but I am kicking back with a Punch Gran Puro umm, robusto, (it's a thick stick), some good tunes, and a rum and unfortunately not coke. But it works.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
After my Jack Russell pointed out a rat in the drip pan of the BBQ, it was only fitting to burn my last dirty rat. And yes, as any guy would have down, I turned all the burners to high and lit it up! Funny watching her chase a smoke ball across the backyard.

JasonbaysWv

Rookie
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After my Jack Russell pointed out a rat in the drip pan of the BBQ, it was only fitting to burn my last dirty rat. And yes, as any guy would have down, I turned all the burners to high and lit it up! Funny watching her chase a smoke ball across the backyard.
Lmao nice!
Having a saint Louis Rey maduro

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Victor Sinclair Legacy churchill last night, was cold out so grabbed a cheapy in case I didnt finish it. Was surprisingly good though, pretty mild smoke not a ton of flavor but not a bad taste either.

Last edited:

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
PSD4 04/2010 - good, much better than the last couple i had. Maybe they are coming around. Still not my ideal flavor profile, but good.

Status
Not open for further replies.