What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Gurkha Ninja Knife. I was gifted one of these by a bud & I wasn't expecting much, but I gotta say - I'm pleasantly surprised. Little bit of an uneven burn, but the draw was perfect & the flavors; earthy/nutty with an underlying sweetness, were pretty darn good.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gurkha Ninja Knife. I was gifted one of these by a bud & I wasn't expecting much, but I gotta say - I'm pleasantly surprised. Little bit of an uneven burn, but the draw was perfect & the flavors; earthy/nutty with an underlying sweetness, were pretty darn good.

Had one yesterday and was pleased with it myself. Same burning issue, but definitely got better toward the last 1/3rd.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Where did you find a #9 flying pig? I been trying to hunt one of those down for forever now.

Sent from my Gingerbread Epic
Private sale. I purchased four, and have another box on the way from auctions.

This cigar makes me wish I started smoking cigars in 2009. If I could go back in time I'd order like 10 boxes. :inlove:

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I've only smoked 3 of mine so far but love them. How are these doing in terms of availability now? All sold out, or still available in boxes if you know the right online retailers?
My local B&M had about 2 boxes left when I bought that one a few weeks ago. That was actually the first one I've smoked - very enjoyable, but I still like the #9's, T52's & FFP's better. Maybe that would change if I smoked a few more...

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Big cigar day today:

Curivari Gloria De Leon
Epernay Le Taureau
OR Pepin Blue Label Lancero
Liga no.9 Toro
Fausto

Status