What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Had my first baitfish today compliments of calgon. Originally I stayed away from MUWAT due to the 60 ring gauge on all of them but I'm gonna have to grab some of these little guys for a short smoke

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Because of the generosity of a fellow Brother, I had a chance to try a RyJ Short Churchill. It was wonderful, floral, bread, some fruit, etc. and medium strength. Smoked it while catching up on the 1st season of Game of Thrones on my balcony. Such a nice experience, very mellow, definitely a box purchase.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yesterday was a La Estrella Cubana Oscuro Robusto. Started off very meaty but settled down after the first third and became very nice.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Viaje WLP Stuff Turkey - Really enjoyed this cigar through the first two thirds. Very spicy at the start, but the spice dropped off after the first 1/4 inch, and went into a bready cream. Got nuts, light honey, floral and a very light spice for the most part. Definitely full strength. I have a couple more that I'm going to let rest now. Hopefully let some of the power drop off.

Oh, it lasted a bit over 2 hours, when I had to set it down and go to bed. There was still nearly 2 inches left, which meant it may have been a 3 hour smoke for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.