What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last night: My second Partagas 1845. 6×60. This one started off with a very unique spice right up front. Almost clove like, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I had to look down and remind myself that I wasn't smoking a Kuba Kuba. Well, it wasn't quite THAT spicy/unique but it was definitely a head scratcher. Now that my curiosity is piqued I'll revisit this one again soon.

Oliva Serie O Connecticut for breakfast this morning. This one is becoming one of my favorites. Mild to Medium bodied, creamy and flavorful.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Intemperance BA XXI Petito. Delicious little smoke. Mouth coating nutty/oily flavor with a spiciness through the nose. Another Shadowcam hook up. Gonna have to score at least another 10 pack of these...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFD double ligero today. I really like these. Seems to have a little pepper in the beginning, but mellows out to a really good smoke.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
flor de las antilles toro. just a rich medium, creamy with greasy oils, very low key but very nice. and DPG product usually shows better with down time. recommend a fistful.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Today's smokes will be a Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva and a El Perrito War of Flavors...(Still deciding if pushing a bit more for a JFuego Origen Original but I don't think i'll have enough time

Status
Not open for further replies.