What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Trinidad Robusto Extra - First third was everything I love about these cigars, light leather and spice, with chocolate, cream and light fruit. Then the second 1/3 hit... and it fell on its face. It started to tunnel, then when I got that under control it started to canoe, then tunnel some more. The taste went to crap, and nothing I could do would bring it back. I finally decided to go the most extreme route - I recut and relit. I got about half of the last 1/3 that resembled the first, but frustration had set in by then and the cigar was a lost cause.

All together it was about half of an amazing cigar, and another half of something that crawled up out of the black lagoon. :(

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Had my first San Totano Oval, thanks to a great March Madness Deal that Cigar.com had, and man it was good. By far my favorite of AJ, and thats saying something. I need to keep on the look out for great deals on more of these. One of those cigars that just stand out among the rest, IMHO

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partagas 1845 robusto. My initial thoughts on this cigar wasn't so great, but it's growing on me now. Doubtful that I'll keep more than 2 or 3 in my humidor but I'll revisit these here and there.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Special S, EPC 10, San Cristobal, Anejo 46, T52 DC yesterday.

Haven't decided about today.

Status
Not open for further replies.