What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finishing the night with a "Cult" that I picked up today at my B&M. First time I had noticed these. Was told it was mild-meduim, which I like. Very well constructed. Cold draw had a very interesting taste. Can't put my finger on it just yet. No spice to speak of, so you Pepin fans steer clear! This cigar almost reminds me of a Man O War Virtue or a San Lotano Connecticut.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
just cracked open a box of 2010 Cohiba Siglo Is earlier today. Took the opportunity to smoke it while I was driving home. In a word: FANTASTIC!!!!! Why did I not buy multiple boxes of these.....

Will do an actual review of these shortly. Was tied up in one of those wonderful moments when you are by yourself, music cranked, enjoying an amazing cigar in your hand as you cruise the open road....

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Something different tonight...with a couple years of age on it (something that is rare for me...lol)

'08 Cigar of the Year (Not that I put much stock in those lists, but it's actually pretty good)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
finally broke into my puro authenticos after 6 months. still taste "special" to me. o)

and thanks again to flushy, who
put this smoke on my radar in his blind tasting!

Status
Not open for further replies.