What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0

From a company I'd never heard of until Facebook and won a box of 10. This is ROTT and it's damn good! I can only imagine what a little age will do.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sotd: diamond crown, this is the third dc I've had so far I've liked each one but not the outlandish price tag, this one was incredible, smelled like chocolate milk, tastes like chocolate milk, it must "f"ING be chocolate milk! What do yall think bout diamond crown? Beside being overpriced? Picked up a few others also...
DC's are excellent smokes. Like you said, pricey though.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
San Lotano Connecticut torpedo with my evening coffee. Excellent medium-body smoke. Creamy cocoa and other very subtle flavors that I can't put my finger on.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
illusione cuchillo 40 ...
very enjoyed as a first timer
glad i disovered another sweet tobac/creampuff.
my kinda lighter medium bodied 45 minute $4 smoke.

xOPUSx

ligero lucifer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had been thinking about picking one of these up but I had pasted for the reasons you listed. How was it?
very good! think cheap opus x(imo)
i smoke prolly 3 or 4 a week, they have a really good dominican ligero flavor some decent spice depending on size. corona and robusto are the best imo.
spicy, dry sweetness, earthy, and a raisiny finish ( reminiscent of an opus x imo) to me it is a great everyday smoke at the price i get them.

Last edited:

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
very good! think cheap opus x(imo)
i smoke prolly 3 or 4 a week, they have a really good dominican ligero flavor some decent spice depending on size. corona and robusto are the best imo.
spicy, dry sweetness, earthy, and a raisiny finish ( reminiscent of an opus x imo) to me it is a great everyday smoke at the price i get them.
Thanks brother! These sound right up my alley. I'll have to pop in the B&M tomorrow and see what they have.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sotd: diamond crown, this is the third dc I've had so far I've liked each one but not the outlandish price tag, this one was incredible, smelled like chocolate milk, tastes like chocolate milk, it must "f"ING be chocolate milk! What do yall think bout diamond crown? Beside being overpriced? Picked up a few others also...
I really enjoy the DC and the DC Maximus. I didn't get a whole lot from the JC. That MF you bought is a keeper as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.