Friday = JdN Antano Dark Corojo
Saturday = Morro Castle
Sunday = Anejo Shark
Today = JdN Antano 1970 Gran Consul

Damoba

Dan, Dan the Cigar Man
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tat Baby Face.... Picked up on a woody taste right away, turned to a little caramel sweetness and maybe little toasted almond. This was the first of my lil monsters that I've tried so far, really good smoke.

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gurkha Beast
beast 1.jpg
The Beast looks intimidating for the newbie cigar enthusiast, but this stick is not strong at all and is a creamy smoke with significant sweetness. I picked up notes of vanilla, nuts, and slight sweet chocolate. Tremendous smoke output beginning around the mid-point along with the sweet Maduro flavors that I enjoy, made this cigar rather enjoyable during the first hour. Unfortunately things went south very quickly and many construction issues ruined it by the final third. There was an uneven burn that needed some touch ups, it went out on me two times, and the entire wrapper came off during the final third. I had to chuck it entering the final third rather than continue smoking the harsh cigar binder only. I got two of them in a sampler, and I will be interested to see how it is the second time around. I enjoyed the flavors, and if there were not the significant construction issues, the paper thin wrapper, and the resulting burn issues this may have been a solid stick in my book. With all of the issues with this cigar though it ruined the enjoyable flavors and the initial delight of the first 1/2 of this cigar. Overall 5.5/10
beast 2.jpg
beast mid 2.jpg
beast 3.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada 2010. I have to say that I enjoyed this stick. I have been let down by other graycliffs I have had, though never that I have smoked while at the lounge, I think that in shipping it was not kind to some of the other lines I have had. Since I currently live in Nassau I will continue to try to get my hands on all the lines and give them a go, I was pleasantly surprised by this one since I had gotten such a good deal on them I thought they would be like dirt

Status
Not open for further replies.