What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
AKA Hybrid. Extremely smooth and light. Nice and relaxing. Not quite as much flavor as i was hoping, but still enjoyable. Maybe their other line is a little stronger.
uploadfromtaptalk1341707842727.jpg

Edit: about halfway into it and the flavor has picked up a lot. Very tasty now.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
J Grotto Reserve on the back deck with my beautiful wife... Thanks for these Bugbear / Stogiegeeks! Great stick!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thinking about a late night smoke, got a Aroma de Cuba EE looking at me, think the chair on the back porch and an ice tea might hit the spot after the hell I've dealt with for the past few hours.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a really nice under the radar smoke...
Absolutely... After trying it I'm glad I scored the 5er from Stogiegeeks and I'm going to go find more... It was the perfect smoke in my opinion for relaxing on the back deck after a long day. Very enjoyable flavors, perfect burn and draw, I'd say medium to full strength. :cbig:

Rating - 98%
52   1   0
Absolutely... After trying it I'm glad I scored the 5er from Stogiegeeks and I'm going to go find more... It was the perfect smoke in my opinion for relaxing on the back deck after a long day. Very enjoyable flavors, perfect burn and draw, I'd say medium to full strength. :cbig:
Guys, I live right near where the JGrotto blend originated... If you want more let me know, they are sold at the BM I frequent the most

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Torpedo. Interesting flavor profile. Maybe I'm crazy, but I always seem to get an orange sweetness from Aganorsa tobaccos. Not a bad cigar at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.