What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LOL kinda off topic, but I was buying a few My Father lonsdales and a couple Ortega toros the other week and some dude talking at the counter said I should try something stronger. He pointed me in the direction of those JFR 770's as if he was so much more manly and in the know because he liked Shaq peen in his mouth.

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
LOL kinda off topic, but I was buying a few My Father lonsdales and a couple Ortega toros the other week and some dude talking at the counter said I should try something stronger. He pointed me in the direction of those JFR 770's as if he was so much more manly and in the know because he liked Shaq peen in his mouth.
Yea no way in hell I'd smoke that. The guy said it was pretty good, but I'll just take his word for it. Who in the hell wants a freakin' 70 anyway?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
aj fernandez smoke, and actually decent. in a realistic vitola; i am not wasting that much of my life on a hyperthyroidal 7x70, but that's just me. o)

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
View attachment 24912
EPC inch natural. Damn this thing is good!
Did it not kill your jaw? I have a tough time with a 60, let alone a 64( I was shown a JFR 70rg!! the other day, guy said it took him 3 1/2 hrs to smoke.) Do tell, kind sir.

Jaw is a little sore but that cigar was phenominal. Deffinately recommended.
Might just try to hunt one down to give it a try. I've had some great stuff from Carrillo.

Thanks, brother

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to a different B&M than my usual today, and found a AVO Heritage Short Robusto. Been wanting to try this one for awhile, prob gonna rest it in my humidor for awhile though. (humidor filled at 1% capacity lolololol)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Stopped at 8 to 8 and picked up a Four Kicks for the ride home. Could not get the camera to focus but I uploaded pic anyway cause I figure someone has to be the worst photographer, may as well be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.